Странице

Apr 26, 2015

My Guided Meditation Experience



One of the steps in the intention to bring myself on the right path is including meditation into my everyday activities. I am not experienced in this at all, so I took some guided meditations from YouTube for my first steps.

To be honest, I didn't think something spectacular is going to happen, because I didn't even know how to meditate. But it happened... I followed the instructions in the video - used the headphones, layed down and calmed completely my body, breathed as it was told me to do... And followed the story... It really happened to me - I was in some other place, in some other state of mind...



But what was so confusing to me? The meditation guided me to some very pleasant place, where I was expected to enjoy and feel happy. And I did, in the visualisation. I was happy, running, singing, smiling... I don't remember if I ever even felt so happy and relaxed in my real life. But at the same time, in reality, tears were rolling down my face. I was struggling with the guilt that I feel happy! I was afraid what is going to happen after that... because so many times in my childhood I was told: don't laugh so much, you are going to cry after that, something vary bad has to happen! And now, feeling so happy in my visualisation, seing myself laughing and singing - my subconcious mind was very angry and struggled so strong. And the tears were rolling and rolling and rolling ... And finally stopped. I won in this struggle with my subconcious mind!



Now, I enjoy many guided meditations that take me to some nice places, where I feel happy and relaxed.
Without feeling guilty.

And I am so relaxed in my real life now, and it is so easy for me to feel happiness. I am so glad I found these guided meditations. They made my life sunny and bright.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to hear that meditation has helped you. It's amazing what pleasures await us if we only let go and allow them to happen. :)

    ReplyDelete