Странице

Apr 30, 2014

Amigurumi Keychains

Yes, I became obsessed with amigurumi :) Who wouldn't, they are so cute. Pretty little things made by your own hands, just the way you want them to look. I really can't choose what to make first. Is it going to be a toy, a cute little animal, some cartoon character, educational toy, maybe even a pillow...
I am absolutely going to make many of them. But for the beginning, I chose small ones... For keychains.


My first project was a heart, made after pattern Pepika put on her site Crochet 3D Heart. It is really easy to follow, and hearts are perfect shape and size. First one I made from some cotton yarn, but after that I wanted to see what would they look like if I made them of glitter yarn. I fell in love with them immediately. They are so pretty, I had to make one of every piece of glitter yarn I had.

The other irresistible piece is cute little bee. I made it following this pattern: Fuzzy Little Friends. It was terrific gift for some girls, my kids' friends. They totally adored it.



Pretty little banana was made as a keychain for my son. It is very easy to make, using cotton yarn, just in two colors. 



He didn't want me to make a face of the banana-guy (or girl?) and I made it just the way he wanted. Although in the pattern I used it is very pretty with cute little mouth and eyes :) I found the pattern on Ravelry, here it is: Amigurumi Banana

I have so many patterns waiting to be tried... But it is so hard to decide what to do first. Maybe I will set some order and make them all - one by another :)


No comments:

Post a Comment